It is so rewarding to give someone special a handmade card. It’s great not to be limited to the card choices in your local stores and once you bust out your Silhouette Cameo the options for styles and sentiments for your cards are endless!
No matter the occasion you can create a fabulous card using your Silhouette Cameo. Here are some great places to start the card creating process.
- Mandy with Small Fine Print has shared this great video showing you how to create the basic card shape. Mandy includes adding that perforation line to make folding your card super easy.
- Looking to create your own specialty shaped cards? Sew Dang Cute Crafts has created this tutorial which includes a video on how to create an absolutely adorable baseball cap shaped card. Your baseball players and baseball fans will love getting this personalized card from you.
- Nikki, in Stitches shows you how to create a Thank You card in this tutorial. Nikki included a video showing how to use Silhouette transfer paper to add her vinyl sentiment to her card.
- This totally adorable card from Silhouette America can be used for Valentine’s Day or anytime you’d like to share some love with someone special. This card is using the Girl with Heart shape from Silhouette America which is both a basic cut shape and uses Silhouette Sketch Pens!
- Sarah Hamer from PinkCricut.com shares this video showing you how to make a beautiful Valentine’s Day Chevron Card.
- This video shows you how to make a beautiful butterfly card using a free file to cut with your Silhouette Cameo! This card can take flight for any special occasion.
Now that you have so many tips and ideas for creating beautiful cards with your Silhouette Cameo, you can get that happy mail sent to your loved ones for any occasion!