A great way to get creative, think outside the box and have fun with you Silhouette Cameo is use it to make your own custom clothing!
These fantastic projects will have you and your family stylin’ in no time.
Want to create custom clothing with your Cameo? Here are some fun and easy projects to get you started:
- Get started with this video tutorial showing how fast an easy t-shirt making with your Cameo can be.
- Once you’ve got the video tutorial under your belt get cool tips and tricks for making a super cool graphic tee from Make It and Love it.
- Craftaholics Anonymous uses the Silhouette Cameo and heat transfer techniques to make this adorable t-shirt.
- These sweet t-shirts from Serenity Now will have you oooh and aahing and dying to create.
- You’ll be the envy of all your friends using your Silhouette Cameo to create this very current t-shirt from The Devon and Brandy Show. May the odds be ever in your favor.
- Dear Lizzy gets fun and funky with these DIY pants using her Silhouette Cameo and freezer paper. Bust out those skinny jeans gals and gives this project a try.
Go ahead and get creative using these projects as a starting point to make your own wearable art!