Your Silhouette Cameo is capable of so many things. You can create so many different projects but there are also accessories to navigate and blade settings to figure out and at times you probably want to throw in the towel.
Have no fear! There are many groups of fabulous folks all over the internet looking to help you when you are stuck, inspire you with what they have created and support you when you have created something special!
- Crafty Cut Ups is a fabulous, friendly and fun Facebook Group which allows you to share your cutting machine and your creations but also offers support, tutorials and lots of fun.
- Silhouette SD and Cameo Users is another Facebook group offering support, tips and tricks for Silhouette users. Members are encouraged to share their projects and ask any questions they may have about the Silhouette machines.
- If you are a Spanish speaking crafty gal then you might find a home with the Facebook Group Silhouette Cameo Latino. This group encourages you to ask questions, share projects and have fun creating with your Silhouette Cameo.
- The Silhouette America Flickr Group is a great place to share your projects and the Discussion Board is a great place to ask questions and gain support from other crafters.
- The Silhouette Cameo Group in the Color Me Creative Classroom is a place where you can ask questions, gain tips and tricks for using your Silhouette and share projects. This group also shares other sites offering creative inspiration.
Now you and your Silhouette Cameo can join a group, make friends, ask questions and have fun creating fabulous projects!