There is just so much you can do with the Silhouette Cameo and so many different materials that you can cut that it can be a challenge figuring out the best blade settings for each material and project. Well look no further here are a few great tutorials for mastering your Silhouette Cameo blade settings.
- Silhouette America shows some of the easy ways and cut settings for your Silhouette Cameo.
- Scrap-a-Doodles has put together this extremely thorough look at which settings to use for which material.
- This fabulous PDF put together by Lorrie’s Story is perfect to print out and keep near your Silhouette Cameo.
- Sarah Hamer from PinkCricut.com shows you how easy it is to cut fabric with your Silhouette Cameo with this video, Sarah goes through the settings she used to get you started.
- Vinyl is a popular material to use for those Silhouette Cameo projects and in this video Silhouette America shows you the best settings for cutting with Chalkboard Vinyl.
- Cricket Candy addresses the popular question for cutting vinyl with the Silhouette in this post.
- Silhouette Cameo Guide has a great post on Blade Settings basics: The Most Common Silhouette Cameo Blade Problems.
It can be easy to get overwhelmed by all of the options and settings. Goodness knows the Silhouette Cameo is capable of a lot and you have a lot of choices as far as cuts, settings and materials you can use in your projects, hopefully the posts, tutorials and videos above will help make all of the options easier so you can focus on creating!