Ahh love is in the air! It’s that time of year for you to grab that Silhouette Cameo and recreate some of these festive Valentine’s themed crafts for your loved ones.
- The Silhouette America Blog has created these amazing candles that would make great gifts or fabulous additions to your home décor. The post is complete with a tutorial on using double sided adhesive and Silhouette glitter. And while visiting Silhouette America be sure to grab the free Valentine shape of the week.
- The amazing wall decoration from Peaden Party uses the Silhouette Cameo not only to cut those darling birds but also used the Silhouette sketch pens to draw the hearts. What a lovely idea for Valentine’s Day or to add to your home year round.
- These adorable bottles from the Idea Room are all decked out for Valentine’s day and would make darling gifts either full of a soft drink and candies for your child’s classmates or filled with bath salts for your besties. Get those Silhouette Cameos fired up and cut those adorable labels and any other fun embellishments for these bottles.
- Spice up your home with this Valentine’s Day canvas from Craftaholics Anonymous. It will fill your home with hugs and kisses for sure.
- This delightful Love Birds card from Craft on Cue will make your Valentine’s heart melt.
- Sugar Bee Crafts created these hugs and kisses blocks using Premium Vinyl which is great for indoor and outdoor use. These blocks would be a great festive addition to your porch!
With all of these Silhouette Cameo craft ideas you can start crafting your perfect Valentine’s Day now!