Want to connect with other Silhouette Cameo addicts? Need a place to ask your burning Cameo questions? Here’s a list of the best Silhouette Cameo Forums:Silhouette Cameo Forums and Silhouette Cameo Message Boards are fantastic places to grab the latest and greatest news on your favorite die-cutting machine.
1. Jessica Sprague. Jessica offers tons of great classes and has a friendly community. There’s no specific Silhouette or Cameo section, but there are areas you can post any die-cut-related questions.
2. TwoPeas. No list of message boards would be complete without the mother of all forums, Tw0Peas. Again, no specific area or folder for your die-cut questions but we wouldn’t be surprised if they created one soon!
3. Flickr.com. Flickr has a Silhouette photo sharing group, with a Silhouette forum. Cool! Photos and FAQs!
4. SureCutsALot. SCAL is a very popular software solution to allow you to cut imported shapes with your die-cut machine. With the huge popularity of the Silhouette Cameo, questions and answers (and shared projects) are popping up on the SCAL message board.
5. All Things Silhouette. ATS is a Silhouette-specific message board (obviously!). You must register to log in and post but membership is free. It seems to be an active and open community.
6. Pinterest. If you just want cool photos and don’t really care about posting questions, then check out Pinterest, the site for web-wide inspiration. There are amazing projects and pictures to inspire you. Find a few favorite pinners to follow, and create a visual board of what you love.
Here are some more suggestions on Silhouette Cameo Message Boards.