The Silhouette Cameo is capable of so many different cool things and because of that there is so much inspiration available out there. It can get a bit overwhelming, but a great place to check out all of this great inspiration is Pinterest!
These boards are jam packed with project inspiration, tutorials, tips, tricks and lots of fun!
- Let’s go right to the source for our first Pinterest inspiration board – Silhouette America. They have boards for every imaginable Silhouette Cameo situation. You’ll find videos, sketch pen projects, printables, shape of the week project ideas, their boards are jam packed with inspiration.
- The All Things Silhouette Cameo board is full of interesting project ideas and cut files.
- The Silhouette Cameo Ideas board offers so much inspiration for adorable clothing, drink ware and if you are a Disney fan you are in luck here.
- This Silhouette Cameo board is jam packed with video tutorials. If you are looking to cut your own handwriting you will find that tutorial here.
- Lain Ehmann’s Silhouette Cameo board is full of tutorials for the beginner Silhouette Cameo user and also includes loads of project ideas and inspiration.
How is that for inspiration overload? You can find so many great ideas, tips and tricks on Pinterest so gather up your inspiration, fire up the Silhouette Cameo and get to creating.