The print and cut feature is one of the coolest elements of the Cameo. Here are some basics to get you started with this very cool option: Don’t let the Silhouette Cameo Print and Cut feature intimidate you! The Print & Cut function of the Silhouette CAMEO is one that provides you the ultimate in customization – print what you want and cut in the shapes you need. Check out some of these great Print & Cut projects:
- These adorable, coordinated pieces from the Silhouette blog, are gorgeous for a Baby Shower, but you could create equally coordinated and beautiful pieces for a Bridal Shower, Anniversary Party, Wedding, or Birthday.
- The Silhouette Store has, among other wonderful images, licensed images. This vintage-looking Beatrix Potter invitation from the Silhouette blog, moves away from the tradition rectangle-keep-the-design-in-the-box. Follow the tutorial to see how to create this off-the-page style for invitations, birthday cards and adding something special to this year’s Holiday Cards.
- On YouTube, by UnderACherryTree, there is a video tutorial for creating these sweet penguin Cupcake Toppers. Once you’ve learned the basics you can go from there in creating images to fit the theme or event.
- On YouTube ScrapHappyLain shows a very easy approach to the Cameo Print and Cut. Her straightforward style will help even newbies.
- Maggie Muggins knows how to work her Silhouette CAMEO, and she shows how it can work for you organizing your Kitchen Spices. Take what you learn from her and organize in your own custom fashion.
- Debbie Does Crafts and she does Silhouette CAMEO too! Check out her beautiful, intricately cut Card, which shows off what Silhouette does best.
Just a few projects to get your rolling with your Print & Cut feature on your Silhouette CAMEO. Don’t forget to check out Silhouette Cameo Pinterest boards for more inspiration!