Into every life there should be a little bling. Something sparkly, gorgeous, eye-catching. Preferably something DIAMOND. But if diamonds aren’t within your reach, why not try rhinestones? And with your Silhouette CAMEO at your fingertips, you can give your corner of the world a little bling-age. Check out these adorable projects:
- This altered Can, found on the Silhouette Blog, takes a little spray paint and your choice of shapes. It’s an adorable touch of country and a little bling to go with it. Change the shape and colors to match the occasion or décor.
- Any time of the year is a great time to get ready (or enjoy) summer! BBQ’s, picnics and fireworks. Get yourself ahead of the game by making adorable show-your-patriotism gear, like this cute T-Shirt, also found on the Silhouette Blog.
- Even the littlest girlie-girl needs some bling. Start her early with this Onesie from Keeping It Simple’s Blog
- Combine a couple different media with Rhinestones to create layers. Like this Hoodie Jacket, from Keep It Simple’s Blog, that combines Silhouette Heat Transfer and rhinestones, but you can also create a jacket using felt or fabric as well.
- Check out this YouTube video on making your own Rhinestone Templates for your projects.
In case you haven’t tried the Rhinestone Templates with your Silhouette CAMEO, or you just need a refresher, here is a great tutorial on the Silhouette CAMEO Blog, using pumpkins and the Rhinestone Starter Kit.