While we have been busy cutting fantastic things out with our Silhouette Cameo we are missing out on using Silhouette Cameo Sketch Pens to create equally as beautiful projects. Let’s bust out those Silhouette Cameos for even more versatility, creativity and fun.
- Let’s start with the basics Silhouette America teaches you how to use those sketch pens in this video tutorial.
- Want to create your own stationary? Sew Dang Cute Crafts shows you how to create your own letterhead and cards using sketch pens here.
- My Repurposed Life shows you how to create a cute gift box using white paper and Silhouette Cameo Sketch Pens, now you can jazz up those gift boxes!
- This beautiful card from Oopsey Daisy can be used for Mother’s Day or any time using your sketch pens.
- Simply Kierste shows you how to create a super fun birthday card and coordinating envelope here.
- Finding Time To Create has found the time to make this gorgeous card set using her Silhouette Cameo Sketch Pens and now you can too.
- Skip to My Lou shows you how easy it is to personalize and decorate gift boxes using Sketch Pens.
- Waffle Flower Paper Crafts created this adorable type writer that can be used on a card or on scrapbook pages.
- The Silhouette Cameo Sketch pens open the door to endless possibilities, find Sketch Pen varieties here.
Now it’s time to give those blades a break and start sketching using your Silhouette Cameo Sketch Pens!