There are countless projects and products you can create with your Silhouette Cameo. With all the choices it is easy to become overwhelmed, but today we are going to focus on the fun you can have with words and your Silhouette Cameo!
- Debbie has created this video tutorial showing how easy it is to create text to path words with your Silhouette. Now your words can make waves or circles using this easy technique.
- This Kerri Bradford Studio video shows you how to create your own outlined word using the font of your choice.
- Sew Dang Cute Crafts takes you step by step as they create this word wall using Silhouette Vinyl and transfer paper. What an absolutely adorable way to dress up your home be it for Valentine’s Day or any special occasion!
- Have you already covered your walls with vinyl words? Serenity Now created this project using vinyl words to personalize water bottles. These would be great to pack on your next family vacation!
- The Moments in Between created these amazing word bubbles. These adorable word bubbles can be used on cards or scrapbook pages, the possibilities are endless.
- Want to add words to your scrapbook layouts? Archiver’s Online shows you how with this super great layout. Archiver’s encourages you to take your time and play with your Silhouette Cameo and you’ll find it’s super easy to add words to your pages.
Now that’s you’ve seen how easy word play with your Silhouette Cameo can be you can feel free to add words to your layouts, cards, walls and water bottles. The sky is really the limit so pull out that vinyl and transfer paper and get cutting!