Your Silhouette Cameo works very hard for you, helping you create all kinds of fantastic projects. So of course you want to take care of your Silhouette Cameo in return and a great way to do that is to protect your Silhouette with a dust cover!
- Of course you can purpose a dust cover from Silhouette America and this video shows you how you can customize your purchased cover.
- If you are handy with a sewing machine Char from Crap I’ve Made put together this tutorial on how you can make your own Silhouette Cameo dust cover. Now your dust cover can match the rest of your space or just be colors and patterns that make you smile.
- The Crafty Cupboard started with Char’s tutorial and took it one step further by adding a side pocket to this dust cover. This pocket is a great place to store your Silhouette Cameo accessories.
- TaylorMade not only created this adorable dust cover, but also created a matching custom face plate for the Silhouette Cameo. What a perfect way to really personalize your Silhouette.
- Snippitysnap’s Scrapalicious World created this beautiful dust cover but personalized it by adding a super adorable rosette!
- Wendy’s Crafting Time includes the pattern for this dust cover she made for her Silhouette Cameo.
- Diary of a Crafty Lady added thin elastic cording to this dust cover in order to better secure the cover over her Silhouette Cameo.
Treat your Silhouette Cameo with a little tender loving care and use these above tutorials to help you create a beautiful and personal dust cover for your cameo today!